- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ryan Tannehill Items
The players' union representative from the Miami Dolphins says the fallout from their bullying scandal is overblown because every NFL team has a similar locker-room culture.
If you'd said Wilson would get to a Super Bowl before some of his young quarterbacking colleagues, you might have drawn a sneer. Yet those who knew Wilson as he wandered the halls at Collegiate School in Richmond aren't the least bit surprised.
Authorities say the wife of Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill left a rifle in the back of a rental SUV in South Florida earlier this month.
Lauren Tannehill had rented the white Nissan Rogue on Jan. 4 and returned it to E-Z Rent-A-Car at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Hours later, the car was rented to Judith Fleissig of New York, who discovered the $2,000 weapon a couple days later.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is entering the NFL draft after two spectacular seasons. Some of the highs and lows:
MIAMI (AP) — A punchless offense in the final two games kept the Miami Dolphins out of the postseason, and they'll have a new play-caller in 2014.
Kirk Cousins will a little off against the Cowboys on Sunday but that doesn't mean that he has taken a major step back.
By now the Miami Dolphins' season was supposed to be over, with little left to do but make sure quarterback Ryan Tannehill still had all his body parts and the NFL had an answer for what really went on in the locker room.
The New England Patriots didn't have one more miracle finish in their repertoire.