- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ryan Taylor
The NFL has levied $50,000 in fines to the Pittsburgh Steelers and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders for faking an injury during an Oct. 21 game in Cincinnati.
With 11 days until the Green Bay Packers open the 2011 NFL season, the defending Super Bowl champions' priority for the final week of the preseason is simple.
"The seventh round is just how I got here," Taylor said Sunday. "How you got here doesn't really matter _ first round or free agent. If you can play, they're going to keep you around."
spokesman Ryan Taylor said that since the investigation was ongoing, the senator couldn't comment.