- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Ryan Truex
Say hello to the new guys in NASCAR.
Ryan Truex will drive the No. 51 Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing this weekend at Dover.
Ryan Truex remembers when the workers on his older brother's car would stuff him in a box used to hold dirty rags and tape up the hole on top.
"I love racing at Dover. It is my home track in the national series," he said.
"I can't wait to get back in the seat of the No. 51 Shooters Sporting Center Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing at Dover," Truex said. "I am grateful to Harry Scott Jr. for the opportunity to compete in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. I'm going to make the most out of this opportunity."