- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Ryan Young Items
Stall speed is the airspeed at which an aircraft stops producing lift. Unless immediate corrective action is taken, such as reducing the wing's angle of attack or the weight of the aircraft, the results are not likely to be good.
Joe Cummings' Maryland lacrosse teammates streamed back to the locker room on a late March afternoon seemingly ruined with a loss.
President Obama traveled to Milwaukee Wednesday to praise security company Master Lock for setting an example of "insourcing" and promising business leaders who re-create jobs in America that "your country will do everything we can to help you succeed." He was jazzed about the roughly 100 union positions the Wisconsin lock-maker created in its flagship factory after shutting down some manufacturing in China.
Virginia's path to a national championship was neither smooth nor orthodox nor stylistically representative of one of lacrosse's most consistent programs.
Maryland's lacrosse players have grown accustomed this spring to hearing five words from John Tillman: "Guys, I've got a play."
Shortly after John Tillman took over Maryland's lacrosse program in June, the mother of star attackman Ryan Young told him there were two things she wanted from the new coach: to see to it the senior attackman graduated and ensure he earned a title before his career was over.
The scoreboard at Byrd Stadium remained illuminated deep into Saturday night --- after the final goal, after press conferences not far from its shadow and after Maryland packed up after yet another close loss to Johns Hopkins.
Maryland zapped the gradually developing concern about the course of its men's lacrosse season Saturday.