- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Ryan Items
New York Jets right guard Willie Colon needs knee surgery and is expected to be sidelined for about six weeks, but should be ready in time for training camp.
Rep. Paul Ryan, the Republican vice presidential nominee, cast his ballot Tuesday in the 2012 elections, saying he feels good about his ticket's chances.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.'s bizarre behavior in Thursday night's debate was no accident. The exaggerated expressions and overheated theatrics were meant to distract the public from arriving at the obvious conclusion: This administration has no viable solutions to America's problems.
It's not just Medicare. President Obama plans to start picking apart other sections of Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan's sweeping budget proposals as he tries to paint the GOP ticket as too extreme for the nation. Next up: education.
Tests done Monday on Texas Rangers President Nolan Ryan showed no new heart problems for the Hall of Fame pitcher, who was hospitalized after experiencing discomfort over the weekend.
Let's look at some notable film family members.
There is a potential presidential candidate whom almost every Republican wants. This person would not only galvanize the GOP base, but attract large numbers of independents and centrists as well. He would smash President Obama in 2012 and probably win by a landslide. He is Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin.
Rep. Paul D. Ryan, Wisconsin Republican, said Tuesday he would not run for the Senate seat being vacated by Democratic Sen. Herb Kohl, opening the door for former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson, who was toying with entering the race.
Mark Sanchez is ready to go for the New York Jets.