- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
Topic - Ryder Cup
The Ryder Cup (officially the Ryder Cup Matches) is a golf competition between teams from Europe and the United States. The competition is jointly administered by the PGA of America and the PGA European Tour, and is contested every two years, the venue alternating between courses in the United States and Europe. The Ryder Cup is also the name of the trophy, after the person who donated it, Samuel Ryder. - Source: Wikipedia
His first major of the year, and second tournament since March 31 back surgery, wasn't much of an audition for U.S. captain Tom Watson. Woods was never the same after opening the British Open with a 69. The mistakes kept piling up, and so did the big numbers, and he closed with a 3-over 75 on Sunday at Royal Liverpool.
Tom Watson wants to take a closer look at American prospects for the Ryder Cup, so the U.S. captain is playing in the RBC Heritage this week.
Fred Couples doesn't talk in circles, but that's generally the path of his conversation.
This is what Tom Watson knows about the American with a big lead in the Ryder Cup standings.
United States captain Tom Watson is suggesting wild-card picks be scrapped for future Ryder Cups.
While the top 100 players in the FedEx Cup gather outside Boston this week to resume their pursuit of riches, 129 players are in Indiana for another form of PGA Tour playoffs. Only those guys are pursuing jobs.
A capsule look at the five previous majors and one Ryder Cup held at Oak Hill Country Club in Pittsford, N.Y., where the 95th PGA Championship will be played Aug. 8-11:
Tom Watson is giving back one of his captain's picks for the Ryder Cup.
Peter Hanson welcomed the snow storm that suspended play Wednesday just before he was scheduled to tee off against Thomas Bjorn in the Match Play Championship.
Jason Dufner wants American players to have more input in choosing the Ryder Cup captain.
Rory McIlroy is looking forward to actually playing golf again after the buzz of his multimillion-dollar sponsorship deal and the selection of European Ryder Cup captain.
A day after missing out on Europe's Ryder Cup captaincy, Colin Montgomerie says he's not bitter and is fully behind the choice of Paul McGinley.
Paul McGinley was chosen as Europe's Ryder Cup captain for 2014, ending a chaotic campaign marked by a late challenge from former captain Colin Montgomerie.
Tom Watson feels right at home in Scotland.