- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ryder Cup Items
The British Open will be without Colin Montgomerie next week for the first time since 1989 after the veteran Scot ran out of steam at the Scottish Open on Sunday.
Thomas Levet's exuberant celebration of jumping into a lake after winning his home tournament in France last weekend has cost him a place in the British Open.
Padraig Harrington believes Rory McIlroy will be well prepared for next week's British Open even though he hasn't played since winning the U.S. Open.
Thomas Levet could miss next week's British Open after breaking his shin jumping into a lake to celebrate his victory at the French Open.
There's at least one notable absence from the players lining up to throw a ticker-tape parade for Rory McIlroy.
A few months removed from his Masters meltdown, Rory McIlroy has a share of the lead at the U.S. Open.
Despite graduating as the country's top collegiate golfer, Billy Hurley III has so far navigated a career highlighted by much more than clutch putts or hoisted trophies.
Paul Azinger, who captained the U.S. to an emotional Ryder Cup win at Valhalla Golf Club in 2008, has withdrawn from this week's Senior PGA Championship at the same course.
Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III was among eight players who qualified for the British Open on Monday, giving him a spot in all four majors for the first time since 2007.