- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Sacha Baron Cohen
Latest Sacha Baron Cohen Items
Faux news host Stephen Colbert isn't the only comedian with a super PAC connection. Political satirist Bill Maher got into the act Thursday night, pledging $1 million to a political committee supporting President Barack Obama.
A lawsuit accusing Sacha Baron Cohen of causing injuries to a woman during the filming of "Bruno" should be dismissed because the comedian was exercising his right to free speech when the mishap occurred, an appeals court has ruled.
Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Cee Lo Green, Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler. With pop stars, R&B singers and long-haired rockers galore at parties following the Academy Awards, the glam festivities felt more like the Grammys than Hollywood's biggest night honoring film.
Muslim-majority Malaysia's first gay romance movie opens with playful scenes of a bare-chested male couple massaging each other on a beach at night _ but their euphoria soon evaporates in a story that seeks to placate both conservative government censors and contemporary audiences hungry for edgy material.
A cameraman sued Sacha Baron Cohen on Tuesday, claiming his civil rights were violated when he was roughed up by a film crew shooting the comedian in character as "Bruno" during a gay marriage rally.