- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Sachin Tendulkar
A new professional soccer league in India this year will feature movie stars and former Indian cricket captains Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly as co-owners of teams.
Tendulkar is revered in India, where cricket overshadows all sports. At 5-foot-5, the 40-year-old Tendulkar is known as the Little Master. He will retire after an upcoming test series against the West Indies.
Sachin Tendulkar — revered more than any athlete in India, where cricket overshadows all sports — said Thursday he is leaving the game next month after playing two more test matches against the West Indies.
He already announced his retirement from one-day cricket in December last year, and there has been speculation for months about when he would leave the five-day version of the game as well.