- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sacramento Kings
The Sacramento Kings are a professional basketball team based in Sacramento, California, United States. The Kings are members of the National Basketball Association (NBA). As of 2010, the Kings are the only team in the Big Four sports leagues located in the city of Sacramento, where they have played since 1985. - Source: Wikipedia
Paul Pierce left the Brooklyn Nets' game against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday night after suffering a sore right shoulder in the opening minutes and was ruled out for the rest of the game.
Marcus Thornton has been around the Brooklyn Nets for only two weeks, so he's still trying to learn his new team's playbook.
The Sacramento Kings say reserve forward Carl Landry will miss the remainder of the season with a medial meniscus tear in his right knee that will require surgery.
The Wizards have split two games with the Bucks, who may not have shooting guard O.J. Mayo after he struck an opponent in a game Friday night and was ejected.
The Wizards have split two games with the Bucks, who won't have shooting guard O.J. Mayo after he struck an opponent in a game Friday night and was ejected.
The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors.
The Sacramento Kings have signed forward Royce White to a 10-day contract.
So far, so good on the latest road trip for the Sacramento Kings.
In a challenging season, sometimes a trade serves as a way to give a team a fresh start.
Reggie Evans led the Sacramento Kings in a crucial category Monday night: hustle.
From trading deadline deals to free agent signings, we look at the how the Wizards and other Eastern Conference teams helped or hurt themselves.
Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting.
Former Sacramento Kings guard and BYU legend Jimmer Fredette is expected to join the offensively-challenged Chicago Bulls, who sit two games ahead of the Wizards.
The Chicago Bulls and former BYU sensation Jimmer Fredette have tentatively agreed to a contract after he parted with the Sacramento Kings earlier in the week, a person familiar with the situation said Saturday.