- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Sacramento Kings
The Sacramento Kings are a professional basketball team based in Sacramento, California, United States. The Kings are members of the National Basketball Association (NBA). As of 2010, the Kings are the only team in the Big Four sports leagues located in the city of Sacramento, where they have played since 1985. - Source: Wikipedia
Manu Ginobili scored 22 points and Tony Parker had 20 as the league-leading San Antonio Spurs beat the Chicago Bulls 104-96 on Tuesday night.
Paul Pierce left the Brooklyn Nets' game against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday night after suffering a sore right shoulder in the opening minutes and was ruled out for the rest of the game.
Marcus Thornton has been around the Brooklyn Nets for only two weeks, so he's still trying to learn his new team's playbook.
The Wizards have split two games with the Bucks, who may not have shooting guard O.J. Mayo after he struck an opponent in a game Friday night and was ejected.
The Sacramento Kings say reserve forward Carl Landry will miss the remainder of the season with a medial meniscus tear in his right knee that will require surgery.
The Wizards have split two games with the Bucks, who won't have shooting guard O.J. Mayo after he struck an opponent in a game Friday night and was ejected.
The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors.
The Sacramento Kings have signed forward Royce White to a 10-day contract.
So far, so good on the latest road trip for the Sacramento Kings.
In a challenging season, sometimes a trade serves as a way to give a team a fresh start.
Reggie Evans led the Sacramento Kings in a crucial category Monday night: hustle.
From trading deadline deals to free agent signings, we look at the how the Wizards and other Eastern Conference teams helped or hurt themselves.
Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting.
Former Sacramento Kings guard and BYU legend Jimmer Fredette is expected to join the offensively-challenged Chicago Bulls, who sit two games ahead of the Wizards.
The Chicago Bulls and former BYU sensation Jimmer Fredette have tentatively agreed to a contract after he parted with the Sacramento Kings earlier in the week, a person familiar with the situation said Saturday.