- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Sacramento Kings Items
Sacramento coach Michael Malone said Kevin Durant wouldn't score 54 points against his Kings like he did against Golden State two nights earlier.
Mike Conley had 25 points and six assists, then grabbed possession of a jump ball in the final 2 seconds to help the Memphis Grizzlies secure a 91-90 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Friday night.
The NBA is officially Bitcoin friendly, and the league can thank the Sacramento Kings. The organization says that it is the first in professional sports to accept the digital currency.
Rudy Gay has heard all the criticism and been confronted with the harsh reality that the last two teams to trade him have flourished with him gone.
The Pacers have the best record in the conference, and with Heat coach Erik Spoelstra being ineligible Frank Vogel locked up the job.
Derrick Williams walked off the bus and strolled into Target Center toward the entrance to the visiting locker room.
There's something about teams on a hot streak that makes the Indiana Pacers want to beat them.
Isaiah Thomas scored 26 points and the Sacramento Kings won their third straight game with this season's biggest rout, a 124-80 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday night.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Winning consecutive games this season has been a difficult task for the Sacramento Kings. They hadn't even won two in a row at home since last year — until Friday night.