- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Sacramento Monarchs
The Sacramento Monarchs were a Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) team based in Sacramento, California. The team was one of the WNBA's eight original franchises and was noted early on for standout players Ticha Penicheiro, Ruthie Bolton and Yolanda Griffith. The team folded on November 20, 2009. - Source: Wikipedia
Two months after taking over as coach and general manager of the New York Liberty, John Whisenant is slowly settling into his new job.
Former Sacramento Monarchs coach and general manager John Whisenant was hired Tuesday to fill both roles for the New York Liberty.