- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Saenuri Party
Blasting off just one week before South Korea's presidential election, North Korea's rocket launch appears aimed at not only capturing the attention of the wider world but also of affecting politics south of the demilitarized zone.
The eldest daughter of former authoritarian President Park Chung-hee has been chosen as South Korea's conservative ruling party's presidential candidate.
Nine Peruvian miners were rescued Wednesday after six days trapped in an abandoned copper mine.
The new U.S. ambassador to South Korea tried to stay out of the country's bruising politics in his first public speech Tuesday but ended up being dragged into a bitter fight over U.S.-Korea trade.