- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Safa Al-Sheikh
He said his fellow victims included Brazilians, Costa Ricans, Hondurans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans.
"I imagine these small attacks and assassination attempts will continue. From time to time, they will stage attacks that they need to advertise in the media to attract money from abroad," Mr. al-Sheikh told Reuters on Tuesday.