- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Safarali Baratloo
"The bomb is the same as the ones previously used," said Tehran's deputy governor, Safarali Baratloo, who attributed the attack to "the Zionists" — a reference to Israel.
Tehran's deputy governor, Safarali Baratloo, was quoted by the semiofficial Fars news agency as saying the bomb that killed Mr. Roshan, 32, was "the same as the one's previously used."