- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Saginaw High School
Saginaw High School (part of the Saginaw City School District) is located in Saginaw, Michigan, USA. The student enrollment is approximately 746 students. - Source: Wikipedia
A new cost-cutting plan for Saginaw's public school district avoids closing Saginaw High School while shutting three other schools.
The local school board has delayed a vote that could have led to the closing of Saginaw High and some other facilities.
The Saginaw School District is considering cost-cutting efforts such as the closure of a number of schools including Saginaw High School.
A Saginaw judge has ruled four men will stand trial on second-degree murder charges for a shooting during a pre-prom party that left a 17-year-old girl dead.
Name: DeAnthony Arnett