- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sailing Items
Maurice Creek dominated the second half offensively and finished with 22 points as George Washington defeated George Mason 66-58 on Sunday.
America's Cup holder Oracle Team USA says it has shipped one of its AC45 catamarans to Australia for the start of its 2014 sailing program on Sydney Harbour next month.
Given what Denny Hamlin overcame last season, it's no wonder he won a race of attrition to start the new year.
Port commissioners voted unanimously Tuesday to submit a bid to host the next America's Cup on San Diego Bay in August 2017.
The next America's Cup could be sailed off a Hawaiian beach, on San Diego Bay or in some other port instead of returning to a San Francisco Bay course bordered by the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
IOC President Thomas Bach met Tuesday with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff and said he feels "very confident" in the preparations for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Midway through the second half Wichita State guard Ron Baker senses the expected battle for first place in the Missouri Valley Conference was not going to happen.
This was one field trip Eric Decker would rather forget.
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach will meet in two weeks with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff and organizers of Rio's 2016 Olympics to remind them there is no time to waste as they prepare for South America's first games.