- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Saks Fifth Avenue
Latest Saks Fifth Avenue Items
Luxury retailer Saks is being purchased by Hudson's Bay Co., the parent of Lord & Taylor, for approximately $2.4 billion.
The good, the bad, the kitschy. A "seasonal sweater" is one way to start a conversation at a holiday function.
After being declared our first "Asian American," "female," "gay" and "Latino" president, President Obama has yet another title.
Charlie Sheen and FX should be nothing but happy with the ratings for its premiere of "Anger Management."
President Obama will deliver an opening message before the debut of "Speak Up," a Cartoon Network documentary about bullied youth across America and those who have helped them.
The stakes are high. The judges are brutal. The challenges are difficult. And the contestants are determined to be the next Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren.
NBC'S "FASHION STAR": NBC on Tuesday will debut "Fashion Star," which is different from other fashion reality TV shows. That's because the contestants compete to have their winning creations sold each week at Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's and H&M. So shoppers actually can buy the winning designs online that night and in the stores the next day. McCall's will also sell sewing patterns.
It's a blustery day _ February tends to be that way in New York _ and Marian Kihogo, a fashion stylist and blogger from London, is dashing from one runway show to another, from the tents at Lincoln Center to studios and galleries scattered around Manhattan.
A house severely damaged in a Christmas morning fire that killed three children and two grandparents, one of whom worked as Santa Claus at Saks Fifth Avenue, has been torn down.