- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Salesforce.Com
Toyota is unleashing it's NS4 advanced plug-in hybrid concept vehicle and it's quite the creation. The NS4 signifies Toyota's vision for future mobility with a focus on connectivity and the human interface.
Toyota is setting up a social networking service with the help of a U.S. Internet company and Microsoft so drivers can interact with their cars in ways similar to Twitter and Facebook.
Shares of business software provider Salesforce.com jumped Friday after the company's second-quarter results came in ahead of Wall Street forecasts and it raised its full-year outlook.