- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sally Joanne
An autopsy is planned Wednesday for a longtime Quentin Tarantino film editor who died while hiking in the Hollywood Hills during a record hot spell, a coroner's official said.
A longtime Quentin Tarantino film editor may have died from heat stroke while hiking in the Hollywood Hills during a record hot spell, a coroner's official said Tuesday.