- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Sally
Medical experts in England say the growing resistance to antibiotics is a "ticking time bomb" that rivals terrorism as a threat to the human population.
JOHANNESBURG - South African President Thabo Mbeki gave approval yesterday for the army to help end attacks on foreigners that have killed more than 40 people.
"Oh yes, Father, it is," says Sally.