- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Salomon Melgen Items
A Miami federal grand jury is investigating Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez for allegations that he improperly used his congressional muscle to benefit a wealthy campaign donor who was a friend.
The scandal against Sen. Robert Menendez has taken a new twist, as a Dominican woman at the forefront of the prostitution angle of the investigation now says she was paid to say she had sex with him.
Sen. Robert Menendez sponsored legislation with incentives for natural gas vehicle conversions that would benefit the biggest political donor to his re-election, the same eye doctor whose private jet Menendez used for two personal trips to the Dominican Republic
In one month's time, Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez's favor with constituents fell by 15 percentage points, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University.
Sources are telling Fox News that Sen. Robert Menendez failed to report at least one of the trips he took to the Dominican Republic on the plane of his friend and campaign donor, Dr. Salomon Melgen.
An embattled Sen. Robert Menendez claimed his failure to reimburse taxpayers for $60,000 worth of flights to the Dominican Republic was simple oversight.
The news organization Voxxi prides itself as an independent source of journalism for Hispanics across the United States unafraid to tackle issues ignored by the mainstream media, but there is one big story the online media outlet has all but steered clear of in recent days.
A lawyer in the Dominican Republic is dismissing allegations that he and U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez, New Jersey Democrat, attended parties with underage prostitutes.
Sen. Robert Menendez's office says he traveled on a plane owned by a Florida physician who is a friend and political donor, but denied that the senator had engaged with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.