- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Salt Lake Items
Americans place cheating on a spouse dead last on a list of acceptable behaviors, behind abortion, cohabitation, pornography, out-of-wedlock births and divorce, among others. But that disapproval has not ended infidelity.
As the mainstream news media ramps up reports of Republican disunity over Mitt Romney's campaign style, it's interesting to note that the nominee has been photographed multiple times recently in what could be his favorite summer wear: A navy blue casual shirt with a "Salt Lake City 2002" logo. Lucky shirt? Maybe. Reminder? Perhaps.
Notable members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints