- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Salvador Perez Items
While Salvador Perez came up with the winning hit right after Nori Aoki made the game-saving catch.
There would be no easing into the 2014 season for Greg Holland.
Reds closer Aroldis Chapman was relegated to riding on a car in Cincinnati's opening day parade on Monday.
Salvador Perez of the Kansas City Royals has been hit in the helmet by a pitch and left the game against San Diego.
James Shields gave up seven runs in the first inning Wednesday before settling down to throw three scoreless ones in his final start before opening day in the Kansas City Royals' 9-5 loss to the San Diego Padres.
Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes - and a big smile - returned to the Cincinnati Reds' clubhouse Sunday, four days after being hit in the face by a line drive.
First-year manager Bryan Price said Chapman was conscious and talking as he was taken off the field during Cincinnati's spring training game against the Kansas City Royals.
Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman broke bones above his left eye and nose when he was hit by a line drive Wednesday night, the latest frightening injury to a pitcher struck in the head by a batted ball.
Yordano Ventura struck out six in 4 1-3 innings and Salvador Perez hit a two-run home run, leading the Kansas City Royals to a 3-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday.