- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, or before that The Christian Mission, is an evangelical Christian church known for charitable work. It is an international movement that currently works in 121 countries. It has its International Headquarters (IHQ) at 101 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom. - Source: Wikipedia
Inmates at Parkersburg Correctional Center performed more than 12,000 hours of community service in 2013.
Helen Fisher, 80, doesn't remember the last time she saw her sister Mary Ann.
A lawyer for a street ministry pastor accused of posing as a U.S. Marshal and handcuffing and robbing a man he lured to a Denver motel told a judge Thursday that he has a substance abuse problem and wants to be released from jail so he can seek treatment.
Former Philadelphia television sportscaster Donald Tollefson has been charged in what authorities say is the theft of more than $100,000 meant to go to charitable organizations.
A second Philadelphia demolition worker has been charged with murder in the deaths of six people killed when a brick wall being taken down collapsed onto an adjacent thrift store last summer.
The Salvation Army thrift store in Sioux Falls is closing this weekend after at least five years of running a $50,000 annual deficit.
The Salvation Army of Metro Detroit has announced that it raised $8.8 million through its 2013 Red Kettle campaign.
Groups including the Salvation Army and several Williston-area churches have organized a program for area homeless people who don't have shelter from this winter's bitter cold.
Food pantries are in the business of feeding people, but business has been too good lately.
The Salvation Army is seeking nominations for this year's D.J.'s Hero Scholarship Awards.
A member of reality TV's "Duck Dynasty" Robertson family clan will be a featured guest at a fundraiser for the Salvation Army of Jackson.
A St. Louis recreation center has become a refuge for the homeless this winter.
An anonymous donor who has given nearly $7 million to nine businesses or groups in Milford has also contributed around $26 million to 32 universities, charitable organizations and other groups in or near Lincoln.
Some Sioux Falls homeless shelters are making beds on the bleachers and floors, while others have empty mattresses.
Using Martin Luther King Jr. Day as a day of service, a church group in Little Rock helped the Salvation Army with some much-needed maintenance work.