- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, or before that The Christian Mission, is an evangelical Christian church known for charitable work. It is an international movement that currently works in 121 countries. It has its International Headquarters (IHQ) at 101 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom. - Source: Wikipedia
A Salvation Army worker in California is being rewarded for his decision to return a bag containing $125,000 that fell from an armored truck.
For all the screaming and carrying on, their neighbors thought they'd won the lottery. But it was a lumpy old sofa stuffed with $40,000 in cash that had three young roommates raising a ruckus.
The altar was draped in burlap and the wedding cake was decorated with burlap roses as Angel White married Charles Morris on Saturday, giving thanks to an anonymous woman who put their wedding rings into a Salvation Army kettle back in November.
When officials from the Salvation Army Alaska Division came to visit Bethel last month, they came with the intention to merely explore how they might help.
Police are seeking two masked gunmen who broke into a Salvation Army thrift store in suburban Detroit, hit a worker and left without taking anything.
A recovering economy isn't providing a lift for the nation's charities and nonprofit groups, as a major report finds that, for many, donations are down while the demand for services keeps rising.
University of Nebraska at Omaha fraternity members will help stock the Salvation Army's two food pantries in Nebraska's largest city.
For convicted drug dealer Tyler Webb and child sex abuser David Klingholz, Circles of Support is a lifesaving program they believe can help prevent them from going back to prison.
The site of a building collapse that killed six people inside a downtown Philadelphia thrift store will be turned into a memorial park.
A 25-year-old woman has been charged with two counts of felony child abuse after the discovery of an abandoned child in Houston, Miss.
The Salvation Army agreed Tuesday to settle a decade-old lawsuit accusing it of religious discrimination in its employment practices in New York.
Helen Fisher, 80, doesn't remember the last time she saw her sister Mary Ann.
The Salvation Army thrift store in Sioux Falls is closing this weekend after at least five years of running a $50,000 annual deficit.
The Salvation Army of Metro Detroit has announced that it raised $8.8 million through its 2013 Red Kettle campaign.