- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, or before that The Christian Mission, is an evangelical Christian church known for charitable work. It is an international movement that currently works in 121 countries. It has its International Headquarters (IHQ) at 101 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom. - Source: Wikipedia
Police are seeking two masked gunmen who broke into a Salvation Army thrift store in suburban Detroit, hit a worker and left without taking anything.
A recovering economy isn't providing a lift for the nation's charities and nonprofit groups, as a major report finds that, for many, donations are down while the demand for services keeps rising.
For convicted drug dealer Tyler Webb and child sex abuser David Klingholz, Circles of Support is a lifesaving program they believe can help prevent them from going back to prison.
University of Nebraska at Omaha fraternity members will help stock the Salvation Army's two food pantries in Nebraska's largest city.
The site of a building collapse that killed six people inside a downtown Philadelphia thrift store will be turned into a memorial park.
A 25-year-old woman has been charged with two counts of felony child abuse after the discovery of an abandoned child in Houston, Miss.
The Salvation Army agreed Tuesday to settle a decade-old lawsuit accusing it of religious discrimination in its employment practices in New York.
Helen Fisher, 80, doesn't remember the last time she saw her sister Mary Ann.
The Salvation Army thrift store in Sioux Falls is closing this weekend after at least five years of running a $50,000 annual deficit.
The Salvation Army of Metro Detroit has announced that it raised $8.8 million through its 2013 Red Kettle campaign.
Groups including the Salvation Army and several Williston-area churches have organized a program for area homeless people who don't have shelter from this winter's bitter cold.
Food pantries are in the business of feeding people, but business has been too good lately.
A member of reality TV's "Duck Dynasty" Robertson family clan will be a featured guest at a fundraiser for the Salvation Army of Jackson.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — There was a time when Victor Vega considered suicide.