- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sam Adams
Secretary of State John Kerry may not be returning to U.S. soil with a new Middle East peace deal, or a diplomatic solution to how America might best deal with Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad's reported resignation – which leaves in charge the less friendly President Mahmoud Abbas. And the question of Iran's nuclear program still hovers.
Welcome back to BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for all your NCAA needs.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Oct. 1, 2012