- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Sam Arora
Del. Sam Arora, a Montgomery County Democrat who is the bill's sponsor, says the measure will increase the fairness of the ticket-buying process for Maryland consumers.
"I keep hearing that everything is on track for passage in the House, and it would take something extraordinary to derail it," said Delegate Sam Arora, Montgomery Democrat and co-sponsor of the bill. "But you can't take anything for granted in Annapolis."