- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Sam Arora
Del. Sam Arora, a Montgomery County Democrat who is the bill's sponsor, says the measure will increase the fairness of the ticket-buying process for Maryland consumers.
"I keep hearing that everything is on track for passage in the House, and it would take something extraordinary to derail it," said Delegate Sam Arora, Montgomery Democrat and co-sponsor of the bill. "But you can't take anything for granted in Annapolis."