- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sam Bush
Mandolin player Bush joked he was playing rhythm banjo while on stage, but said he felt privileged to be involved.
"I knew Mr. Earl," Bush said. "It gets real emotional as I look at Randy and Gary standing there and how they must feel, and how everybody loved their dad. He was a true gentleman. Nobody's more deserving of accolades than him."