- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sam Dempster
A man who had a cardiac arrest while jogging in London's Hyde Park says his life was saved with help from a famous passer-by _ Dustin Hoffman.
A man who had a cardiac arrest while jogging in London's Hyde Park said his life was saved with help from a famous passer-by — Dustin Hoffman.
Sam Dempster said Tuesday that the actor waited with him after he collapsed April 27 until paramedics arrived.
Sam Dempster said the actor waited with him after he collapsed on April 27 until paramedics arrived.