- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Latest Sam Fuld Items
Twins manager Ron Gardenhire isn't asking for much. He'd just like to put a full team on the field so his injury-riddled club has a fair chance.
Thanks to Ricky Nolasco, the Minnesota Twins didn't need to use their tired bullpen.
Left-hander Erik Bedard struggled to get through four innings of Thursday's 9-7 loss to the Minnesota Twins, demonstrating the recent woes of the Tampa Bay Rays.
Sam Fuld had enjoyed plenty of success at Tropicana Field. For the Minnesota Twins, big moments in the ballpark had been fleeting.
The Twins have claimed outfielder Sam Fuld off waivers from Oakland and designated outfielder Darin Mastroianni for assignment.
Felix Hernandez walked in from the bullpen and threw his first pitch to a standing ovation after warming up with Aloe Blacc's song "The Man" playing over the stadium speakers.
Tommy Milone finally got on the mound after schedule changes had the Oakland lefty get skipped in the rotation.
The Oakland Athletics have activated outfielder Craig Gentry from the 15-day disabled list and designated Sam Fuld for assignment to clear a roster spot.
Josh Reddick made two highlight-reel catches to take away homers from Michael Morse, Brandon Moss and Stephen Vogt each drove in two runs during a six-run fourth inning against San Francisco closer Sergio Romo, and the Oakland Athletics opened Cactus League play with a 10-5 victory over the Giants on Wednesday.