- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Sam Hornish Jr.
Most of the drivers Sam Hornish Jr. whipped on his way to winning at Iowa Speedway last week simply went on to the next racetrack.
Sam Hornish Jr. went from nearly winning the NASCAR Nationwide Series season title to losing his ride.
Finally, after spending the first three months of the season on the sidelines, Sam Hornish Jr. is getting back in a car.
Denny Hamlin missed Sunday's race at Auto Club Speedway with a sinus infection that led to vision problems.
Roger Penske and Sam Hornish Jr. have been together for nearly 300 races over the last decade.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
Sam Hornish Jr. and Austin Dillon like where they are in more ways than one.
Sam Hornish Jr. got emotional when discussing the Nationwide Series' debut at Mid-Ohio in the first Nationwide Children's Hospital 200.
NASCAR Nationwide Series races can be treacherous, with large, fast cars competing for tight space in the corners.
Sam Hornish Jr. has won the pole for the Nationwide Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International.
"I'm a proud American boy, that's for sure," he said in Victory Lane after the race.
"It's been good in a lot of ways because I get to do a lot of things with my family that I haven't been able to do in a while," Hornish said. "I can take care of responsibilities as a husband and a dad. Racing for me is kind of like my guilty pleasure. It's something that I want to do and that I am really interested in, but at the end of the day it's not the end all, be all."