- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Sam Kass
The White House staff is spilling details about Obama family life, from the first family's fitness regime to their eating habits.
Sam Kass has a to-die-for job as personal chef to the Obama family but whipping up their meals is probably the least important part of his portfolio.
Sodexo is the first major food service company, outside of restaurant chains, that is pledging to serve more nutritious food, said Sam Kass, a White House chef and executive director of "Let's Move," the first lady's 4-year-old effort against childhood obesity.
"This is yet another indication that these healthier choices and these healthier decisions are becoming the new norm across the country," Kass said in an interview.