- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Sam Kass
The White House staff is spilling details about Obama family life, from the first family's fitness regime to their eating habits.
Sam Kass has a to-die-for job as personal chef to the Obama family but whipping up their meals is probably the least important part of his portfolio.
Sodexo is the first major food service company, outside of restaurant chains, that is pledging to serve more nutritious food, said Sam Kass, a White House chef and executive director of "Let's Move," the first lady's 4-year-old effort against childhood obesity.
"This is yet another indication that these healthier choices and these healthier decisions are becoming the new norm across the country," Kass said in an interview.