- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Sam Kazman
President Obama recently told the country that regulations have "gotten out of balance, placing unreasonable burdens on business - burdens that have stifled innovation." If the president wants to treat the root causes of declining medical innovation, his administration will have to take a hard look at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Scenes of a graveyard and the words, "Smoking can kill you," may one day cover the entire top half of a cigarette package if the federal government's new warning label system comes to pass.
"Today's ruling, like the similar one that preceded it last month in federal district court in D.C., is a setback to the states that chose not to participate in the Obamacare insurance exchange program, and to the small businesses, workers and individuals in those states as well," he said. "It also contradicts established law on how statutes are to be construed, and ends up allowing the Administration to substitute its version of Obamacare for the law that Congress enacted."
“The court’s ruling today delivers a major blow to the states that chose not to participate in the Obamacare insurance exchange program,” said Sam Kazman, general counsel for the Competitive Enterprise Institute, which coordinated the lawsuit.