- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Sam Mikulak
Down to his final event, Michigan's Sam Mikulak landed from the parallel bars and pumped both fists.
Michigan's Sam Mikulak won his third all-around title and the host Wolverines successfully defended their NCAA men's gymnastics team title Friday night.
American gymnast Elizabeth Price has been dealing with injuries off and on since the 2012 Olympics.
The Americans have insisted for months they can contend for the Olympic title in men's gymnastics. Another night like this, and they won't need to say a word. The color of their medals will do all the talking for them.
"Something deep from inside of me came out and I just went vicious," Mikulak said. "I've never had my heart race as much as it did after that routine."
He said he didn't feel any pressure after coming up empty in his first three events of the night, and sure enough, the senior finished strong.