- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
Topic - Sam Presti
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook will miss the first 4-6 weeks of the NBA season after undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Tuesday.
All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook will have surgery to repair cartilage in his right knee and be out indefinitely, dealing a harsh blow to the Oklahoma City Thunder's championship chances.
Oklahoma City has been quite the NBA story the past few seasons.
James Harden plans to sign a long-term extension with the Houston Rockets before the regular season begins.
Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook quickly went from being rookies to All-Stars, and now they're practically veterans on the increasingly youthful Oklahoma City Thunder.
The Oklahoma City Thunder took a big step toward sticking around as an NBA championship contender.
Scott Brooks always believed he would be back as the coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder, even as his previous contract was surprisingly allowed to expire following the NBA Finals.
General manager Sam Presti dismissed reports that 11-time NBA champion Phil Jackson or former New York Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy could be the next coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder, saying an extension with Scott Brooks is a top priority.
Veteran center Nazr Mohammed is staying with the Oklahoma City Thunder, avoiding free agency with the possibility of an NBA lockout this offseason.
After years spent building the Oklahoma City Thunder's core through the draft, Sam Presti found himself adding a bit of depth instead of a major piece.
The quick rise of the Oklahoma City Thunder from the depths of the NBA to Western Conference finalists has been fueled by a series of strong drafts.
Sam Presti has agreed to a multiyear contract extension to remain the general manager of the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The indoctrination began when Kevin Durant's angelic-white Nikes hit Seattle pavement in midsummer.
SEATTLE — Kevin Durant was welcomed yesterday as the public face and cornerstone of the Seattle SuperSonics.
General manager Sam Presti announced the signing Monday.
"We were unable to reach a mutual agreement, and therefore executed a trade that capitalized on the opportunity to bring in a player of Kevin's caliber, a young talent like Jeremy and draft picks, which will be important to our organizational goal of a sustainable team."