- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sam Querrey
Andy Murray reached the quarterfinals of the Mexican Open with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Portugal's Joao Sousa on Thursday morning.
American Sam Querrey narrowly avoided a major upset on Monday with a 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-3 victory over the 646th-ranked local Tigre Hank in the first round of the Mexican Open.
Spaniard Feliciano Lopez rallied past American Sam Querrey in the first round of the Delray Beach Open on Monday night.
Sam Querrey was upset by Alex Bogomolov Jr. of Russia 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7) in the opening round of the U.S. National Indoor Tennis Championships on Tuesday night.
Less than five months after having back surgery, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray propelled Britain into the next round of the Davis Cup and earned some time off.
The "Bryan Bump" returned to the Davis Cup on Saturday.
It was a rally that truly came out of left field.
U.S. captain Jim Courier is impressed by the setting where his team will face a British team highlighted by Wimbledon champion Andy Murray in the first round of the Davis Cup.
John Isner will lead the United States against a British team highlighted by Wimbledon champion Andy Murray in the first round of the Davis Cup at the San Diego Padres' stadium.
Wimbledon champion Andy Murray will lead the British squad taking on John Isner and the United States in a first-round Davis Cup match being played on a temporary clay court set up in left field at the San Diego Padres' baseball stadium.
Despite an early exit at the Australian Open because of an injured right ankle, John Isner is on the U.S. roster for its first-round matches against Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and Britain.
The Swiss great needed just 93 minutes to beat Grega Zemlja in straight sets. Federer defeated the 62nd-ranked Slovenian 6-3, 6-2, 7-5 in a matchup postponed from Monday night because of rain.
No. 94-ranked Sock played pretty well himself Tuesday, beating No. 59-ranked Igor Sijsling 6-4, 6-2 in the first round of the Citi Open. That victory over Sijsling — the second-highest-ranked opponent Sock has ever beaten - sets up a second-round matchup with No. 2-seeded Kei Nishikori.
Sock is trying to follow in the footsteps of another Nebraska native, Andy Roddick, whom he grew up idolizing. The two actually played each other in the second round of the 2011 U.S. Open.
Williams is looking for her sixth Wimbledon title and improved her career record to 68-8 at the All England Club. She extended her career-best winning streak to 32 matches.
"I tried to do a little too much with it," Querrey said "Every now and then you miss an easy one.
Querrey said he was "a little bummed obviously that I couldn't help the team.