- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Sam Schabacker
Even so, Sam Schabacker, Mountain West Region director for Food & Water Watch, said the ballot wins prove that "[v]oters understand that fracking is inherently dangerous and imperils the future of our beautiful state."
"Coloradans have sent a strong simple message in this election: they do not want fracking in their communities," said Mr. Schabacker in a statement. "It's something that Governor [John] Hickenlooper should especially take notice of as we head towards 2014, and that all of our state and federal representatives should pay attention to."