- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
Latest Sam Shepard Items
The Northern Ireland city of Londonderry has announced a program of arts events ranging from punk to painting to celebrate its role as the U.K.'s "city of culture" for 2013.
Tracy Letts is so polite that he warns you right away that he makes a terrible subject of a story.
The producers of "Safe House" have done potential viewers exactly one favor: They've turned the movie's title into a hint as to where it's best viewed — in the safety and comfort of one's own home.
Gerard Butler is OK after being held underwater by some big waves while filming for a movie about a surfer at Mavericks, a famed Northern California surf break known for treacherous, stories-high waves.
Jessica Lange and Sam Shepard have separated after nearly 30 years together.
The 10th annual Tribeca Film Festival boasts an international slate, with movies from 32 different countries.