- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Sam Shields
The Packers have officially announced the re-signing of Sam Shields, who would have been one of the top cornerbacks available this offseason in free agency.
Sam Shields has agreed to re-sign with the Packers, keeping one of the top free-agent cornerbacks this offseason off the market.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Wearing his familiar knit cap and a blue San Jose State sweatshirt, Packers receiver James Jones looked like he was ready to escape the bitter cold and take the first flight back home to the West Coast.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Cornerback Sam Shields and outside linebacker Mike Neal have left Sunday's wild-card game for the Packers against the San Francisco 49ers with knee injuries, and their returns were questionable.
With the Redskins facing free agency losses at corner, they could be in the market for Green Bay's playmaking corner Sam Shields
Colin Kaepernick ran for a quarterback playoff record 181 yards and two touchdowns and threw two scoring passes to Michael Crabtree in leading the San Francisco 49ers back to the NFC championship game with a 45-31 victory against the Green Bay Packers on Saturday night.
Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson was knocked out of the Super Bowl with an injured collarbone, and the team said he will not return.
"We don't try to trash talk," cornerback Sam Shields said. "When we get on the field we trash talk, but not in the paper. We let our actions show on the field."