- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sam Sutter
The southeastern Massachusetts city of Taunton is trying to combat a recent spike in heroin overdoses.
The Bristol County district attorney's office says two people have been found dead in New Bedford.
WESTPORT, Mass. (AP) — Two duck hunters died and a third was rushed to a hospital Tuesday after they fell into the frigid waters of the Westport River when their boat capsized.
State police returned to the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Wednesday, two days after a body was found about a mile away.
A man found dead in an industrial park about a mile from New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's house was a semi-pro football player with connections to Hernandez, his family said Wednesday.
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wednesday brought back furloughs for thousands of state workers until California passes a budget.
He said addiction to prescription painkillers, and the low cost and accessibility of heroin is at the core of the epidemic.
Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter said overdoses and admissions to treatment centers have nearly doubled since 2007.