- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Sam Swiller
"We are very pleased with the H Street business community as a whole with the level of interest and commitment they have shown to the deaf community," said Sam Swiller, associate director of real estate and economic development at Gallaudet. "We are constantly exploring ways to improve the shopping and dining experiences of our constituents."
"The newfound signing skills of the participating businesses will go along way to making our students and staff feel comfortable and, in turn, generate greater and repeat business," he said.