- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sam Thompson Items
A Norton man heads to court to face charges in connection with a crash on Route 140 in Mansfield that took the life of a Raynham man.
Football players at Minnesota State, Mankato, refused to practice for their former head coach on Wednesday, greeting his reinstatement by an arbitrator by demanding that the interim coach keep the top job.
It's one of the most memorable - or is it forgettable? - home losses for Ohio State in recent years.
In five minutes of postgame remarks, Minnesota coach Richard Pitino used the words "inexplicable" and "inconceivable."
Coach Thad Matta was angry that his listless Ohio State Buckeyes were down by 10 points at halftime.
LaQuinton Ross apologized to his Ohio State teammates for getting involved in a scuffle that led to his ejection.
For the first time in five years, the 22nd-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes hit the middle of February with no shot at a Big Ten regular-season title.
Grammy-winning singer and pianist Bruce Hornsby sent a tweet to Ohio State coach Thad Matta on Friday night.