- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Sam Waterston Items
Show Bits brings you the 70th annual Golden Globes awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
Dennis Weaver, Gregory Peck and Henry Fonda are just some of the men to have brought Honest Abe to life in the movies and on television.
Dancing in the streets might have been fun to do in the days of Motown, but it landed a "Jersey Shore" cast member in court.
Liev Schreiber will never forget the beautiful white bird that showed up mysteriously during a performance of "Othello."
HBO says writer Aaron Sorkin is returning to TV with a series about cable news.
A New York City benefit auction has raised $1.4 million for four environmental groups, including the Central Park Conservancy.
A divisive plan to build a casino near the site of the Civil War's tide-turning Battle of Gettysburg is in the mold of many other communities that have successfully meshed gambling with historical tourist destinations, the developer told state regulators Tuesday.
Veteran film and Broadway actor Alfred Molina is joining the cast of "Law & Order: Los Angeles," which debuts this fall as the newest member of the NBC crime drama family.
Unity '08, a new group that believes the current two-party political system has failed the American people, is supporting a bipartisan ticket in the 2008 presidential election and plans to nominate a candidate through the first online convention.