- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Sam Young
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed tight end Clay Harbor and offensive tackles Cameron Bradfield and Sam Young to contracts.
On both ends of the court, Tony Allen proved to be a more than capable replacement for Rudy Gay. Allen started in Gay's place and scored a season-high 27 while harassing NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 105-101 in overtime Tuesday night.
"It was a must-win game. It was a game that we needed just on the simple fact that we just lost two and we didn't want this game to translate to a three-, four-, five-game losing streak. We had to dig down," Young said.
"Tony Allen did a great job making sure that Durant didn't get too many touches, making sure that if he did get touches, he was right there in his face and made him take a tough shot every time," Young said.