- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Sam Young
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed tight end Clay Harbor and offensive tackles Cameron Bradfield and Sam Young to contracts.
There was a time when second-round draft picks in the NBA held about as much value to some teams as the caps that were given to each player chosen on draft night.
Kevin Durant had trouble sleeping, trying to shake off the worst playoff performance yet in his young NBA career.
It could be a while before the Wizards see a return to the NBA playoffs, but a number of players with local ties are making postseason appearances - most notably, a future superstar who was expected to make a playoff run and a role player who was not.
Mike Conley and Tony Allen each scored 20 points, and Marc Gasol added 18 as the Memphis Grizzlies withstood a second-half rally and defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 107-101 on Monday night.
On both ends of the court, Tony Allen proved to be a more than capable replacement for Rudy Gay. Allen started in Gay's place and scored a season-high 27 while harassing NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 105-101 in overtime Tuesday night.
Dallas Cowboys right tackle Marc Colombo had five loose particles removed from his right knee Monday, a clean-up job that could sideline him for the rest of the preseason but should have him feeling better than ever when the regular season begins.
The lobbying office Dan Coats left in February to pursue a return to the U.S. Senate is only about two miles from the Capitol, but the path from the lobbying world back to Congress is rarely traveled.
The Dallas Cowboys have signed offensive tackle Sam Young and defensive end Sean Lissemore to four-year contracts.
"It was a must-win game. It was a game that we needed just on the simple fact that we just lost two and we didn't want this game to translate to a three-, four-, five-game losing streak. We had to dig down," Young said.
"Tony Allen did a great job making sure that Durant didn't get too many touches, making sure that if he did get touches, he was right there in his face and made him take a tough shot every time," Young said.