- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Sam Young
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed tight end Clay Harbor and offensive tackles Cameron Bradfield and Sam Young to contracts.
On both ends of the court, Tony Allen proved to be a more than capable replacement for Rudy Gay. Allen started in Gay's place and scored a season-high 27 while harassing NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 105-101 in overtime Tuesday night.
"People are fed up with politicians. He's a politician persona," said Sam Young, a registered Republican who lives in Franklin south of Indianapolis.
Mr. Young said he won't hold Mr. Coats' lobbying against him but sees why others might.