- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Sami Khedira Items
Coach Joachim Loew has called up four newcomers for Germany's friendlies against Ecuador and the United States, with the stars of Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund absent because of their Champions League final.
Germany plays Italy Thursday with a place in the final of Euro 2012 at stake. Follow the action here. All times are Polish.
Mario Balotelli scored twice as Italy beat Germany 2-1 on Thursday to advance to the Euro 2012 final against Spain. Here's the best of the action. All times are Polish.
Germany scored three second-half goals to reach the European Championship semifinals for a record seventh time Friday after a 4-2 win over Greece.
In the second quarterfinal at Euro 2012, Germany plays Greece on Friday. Here's the best of the action and match-day excitement. All times are local to Poland.
DONETSK, Ukraine _ A double bill of German strength and Greek tragedy. Two for the price of one.
Germany beat Denmark 2-1 and a Ronaldo-inspired Portugal beat the Netherlands by the same score in the final Group B matches at the European Championship on Sunday. The Germans and Portuguese are now in the last eight.
Germany, one of the main favorites to win Euro 2012, plays Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal. Earlier Saturday, Denmark pulled off a shock 1-0 win over the Netherlands.
Germany beat Portugal 1-0 Saturday on the second day at the European Championship. Earlier, Denmark pulled off a shock 1-0 win over the Netherlands. Here is a running account of Saturday's play. All times are local to Poland.