- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Sami Salo
Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "You've got to tie up your skates. I might get a chance."
Steven Stamkos could smile after his best offensive game in four months came in a victory.
Being the subject of trade rumors has not slowed down Martin St. Louis.
Bruins forward Brad Marchand has been suspended for five games by the NHL because of a hit on the Canucks' Sami Salo.
Sami Salo waited 12 seasons, and endured countless injuries for a chance to play for the Stanley Cup.
Vancouver associate coach Rick Bowness says defenseman Sami Salo is a "game-time decision" for Game 3 against the Nashville Predators.
The Vancouver Canucks have finally gotten some good news about their defensemen.
"It just happened to go in," said Salo of his first successful shootout goal, coming in his third ever attempt. "It was obviously good for us. It's a good feeling."
"For sure, they bring a lot of energy to the table," Salo said. "For sure, it brings me a lot of energy to see how hard they play and how fast they are and how they've grown during the year."