- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Sami Salo
Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "You've got to tie up your skates. I might get a chance."
Steven Stamkos could smile after his best offensive game in four months came in a victory.
Being the subject of trade rumors has not slowed down Martin St. Louis.
Bruins forward Brad Marchand has been suspended for five games by the NHL because of a hit on the Canucks' Sami Salo.
Sami Salo waited 12 seasons, and endured countless injuries for a chance to play for the Stanley Cup.
Vancouver associate coach Rick Bowness says defenseman Sami Salo is a "game-time decision" for Game 3 against the Nashville Predators.
The Vancouver Canucks have finally gotten some good news about their defensemen.
"It just happened to go in," said Salo of his first successful shootout goal, coming in his third ever attempt. "It was obviously good for us. It's a good feeling."
"For sure, they bring a lot of energy to the table," Salo said. "For sure, it brings me a lot of energy to see how hard they play and how fast they are and how they've grown during the year."