- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Sam'S Club Items
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. said it is eliminating 2,300 Sam's Club workers as it strives to better compete with Costco and online membership retailers.
Even as it gears up for a fight to enter the D.C. market, retailing giant Wal-Mart is facing new questions at the corporate level after reporting mixed financial results Tuesday for its most recent quarter, including a seventh straight drop in per-store sales in the United States.