- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Samsung Group
A federal judge in California on Thursday denied Apple's request to permanently ban Samsung from selling 23 older-model smartphones and tablets that a jury found infringed on patents held by the maker of iPhones and iPads.
Attorney General Lawrence Wasden says Idaho and other states have obtained court approval of a $311 million settlement involving Boise-based Micron Technology and other computer chip makers.
Facebook is in talks to buy Titan Aerospace, a maker of solar-powered drones, to step up its efforts to provide Internet access to remote parts of the world, according to reports from technology blog Techcrunch and financial news outlet CNBC.
Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
A group of Sunburst Middle School students are among 15 semifinalists in a national project by Samsung to raise student interest in science, technology, engineering and math.
Samsung is banking on you shaping up this spring.
The Jamaican bobsled team was the life of the party once again at the Winter Olympics, laughing and joking its way through a trip to Sochi that was fraught with enough financial hardship and travel hijinks to film a sequel to "Cool Runnings."
Members of the Jamaican bobsled team appeared at a press conference on Tuesday to talk about their appearance in the Sochi Games. They have also filmed a faux-documentary with team sponsor Samsung, and a movie poster that hung behind them certainly caught some attention.
It's hard to find fruit on the menu in Sochi's Olympic Park - and Apples are definitely not welcome.
As the U.S. economy continues to lag, Americans find work overseas.
One of the reasons Android phones have become popular is the choice they offer: Want a big screen? There's a phone for you. Want cheap? There's one for you, too.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Netflix says video streaming of its programming in ultra-high definition will work for buyers of new UHD sets from Sony, LG, Samsung, Vizio and others upon purchase.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — "Transformers" director Michael Bay says he's embarrassed that he walked off the stage during a presentation of Samsung's new curved ultra-high-definition television.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Will 2014 be remembered as the year wearable computing took off?