- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Samuel Anthony Alito Jr.
Latest Samuel Anthony Alito Jr. Items
The cultural sledgehammer that's shattering basic decency in America keeps pounding away. Our enemies must be delighted to see us disarm morally and still expect to be strong, free and prosperous. They know it doesn't work that way.
Racial discrimination is against the law. But that hasn't stopped Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.'s Justice Department from bullying cities like Dayton, Ohio, and New York to implement racially discriminatory hiring practices for police officers and firefighters.
During their five-plus years on the bench, the Supreme Court nominees of President George W. Bush have begun making their marks in cases involving gun rights, freedom of speech and campaign finance.