- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Samuel J. Locklear
Locklear noted: "The introduction of the AGI kind of made it look a little odd, but it hasn't stopped the exercise and it hasn't created any difficulties in the exercise."
Locklear said the "good news" about the AGI, as electronic listening ships are called, is that China has accepted the legitimate right of nations to conduct intelligence-gathering within the 230-mile exclusive economic zone around a nation's territory.